What We Do
Services we provide include coaching, advising, training and consulting.
Coaching and Advising
Resilient leaders are developed through opportunities for training around emotional and social intelligence and an understanding of strengths and talents. Emotional and Social Intelligence is assessed with valid instruments and enhanced with group and individual training.
Path Forward consultants provide coaching, advising and 1:1 training for leaders and managers. Clients learn about and enhance their emotional and social skills through the coaching process.
Coaching services include an interesting and in-depth assessment of the individual’s EQ profile. Strengths and talents are also assessed. All assessment instruments are valid and reliable. EQ and strengths and patterns of organizational/leadership behavior are the basis for goal setting for an individual to be assisted through 1:1 coaching.
- Emerging and Experienced Leader Programs
- Management Skills Training
- Self-Assessment and 360 Feedback Tools
- Leadership and Executive Coaching
- Templates for Executive Updates
- Annual Reports
- Process and Determination of Need Consultation
- Infrastructure for search: requirements for position
- Recruitment and applicant management
- Candidate assessment for job suitability and culture fit
- Interview design and facilitation and delivery of recommendations
- Follow-up Executive Coaching to ensure success
- Decision-Making for leadership, the organization – group and 1:1
- Stakeholder and/or Community Input
- Customized approaches
- Team building and retreat facilitation
- Action Learning
- Process Consultation
- Process Planning – customized to the organization
- Input and Consolidation of Themes (Information Gathering and Analysis)
- Organizational Assessment
- Development of Strategic and/or Operational Priorities and Measures
- Full Plan development – including Strategic Actions and Plan Document